Book 1: Is It Not Nifty?
This article is about the book. For other uses, check your notes. Or just go to Is It Not Nifty? (chapter).
Is It Not Nifty? is the first Sluggy Freelance book. In it we meet Torg, Riff, Bun-bun, Zoë, Aylee, Sam and Kiki for the first time. Notable topics encountered in book 1 are bikini suicide-frisbee, the dimentional flux agitator, Riff's mom and Bun-bun's feud with Santa Claus.
Chapter 1: Is It Not Nifty?Edit
- In which satan possesses a computer
- In which Bun-bun joins the cast
- In which Bun-bun fights to remain the strip's cute talking animal
- In which demons are summoned for fun and profit.
Chapter 2: The Sci-fi AdventureEdit
Chapter 3: Holiday SeasonsEdit
- In which Bun-bun takes part in cosmetic animal testing.
- In which Zoe gets a job in show buisness.
- In which PETA stops by for dinner.
- In which zombies attack!
- In which many running gags are born.
- In which Zoe has too much to drink.
Chapter 4: The Slug-FilesEdit
- In which Torg goes on a blind date... with someone from the Internet.
- In which an old friend returns.
- In which the gang take a trip to Vermont for skiing and a psychotherapy seminar.
- In which an alien learns to drive, or at least what not to do.
- In which the government cracks down on illegal aliens.
Stub templates only help you to see the No Content. Instead of using a stub template, make the page better!